MAY 2017 SERVICE OFFICER REPORT
Spring cleanup around the home: Warmer weather has arrived and it is time to do a checkup of your home and property after a very active rainy season.
(1) Clean and check all gutters and downspouts for proper operation
(2) Check air conditioning unit to ensure it is operating properly: connections, fans, and clear away debris
(3) have a professional check the roof for any damage
(4) inspect windows and doors for gaps, cracks or other damage and seal if
(5) check for water damage or dry rot and water connections for leaks
(6) Complete a general inspection of your property to prevent a problem from
(7) Always remember that we are no longer as young as we used to
be and should avoid getting on ladders. Hire a professional if necessary; the cost
will be much cheaper than an injury.